Engineer Co-Op (10011723)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
Maker of the world-famous Formica brand of laminate products and a leading worldwide designer/manufacturer of decorative surfacing materials, Formica Corporation puts its artistic signature on a remarkable variety of commercial and residential interior surfaces. As remarkable as the diverse applications of our products is the opportunity for impressive and rewarding success we offer when you join us at our North American headquarters. We are seeking high energy, self-motivated ChemE/ME/MET students for a co-op project involving the following:
* Assist with record keeping and document control for ISO and FSC certifications.
* Familiarity with the Measure and Analyze phases of Six Sigma variation reduction
* Performing basic EVOP and DOE studies within a manufacturing shop floor environment
* Will also gain experience working within a self-directed work team
* Complete statistical data analysis to facilitate making data driven decisions surrounding the selection of an improvement path
* Candidates must have a flexible work schedule along with analytical analysis and problem solving skills. Preference will be given to those with manufacturing backgrounds in addition to project management and statistical analysis experience (MS Project and Minitab or equivalent).
For confidential consideration please visit Formica Corporation s Career Center at https://formicacareers.silkroad.com/.
Only qualified individuals (those who meet the fundamental qualifications) will be considered as applicants for this position. Applications will be accepted for a minimum of 3 days from the date of the initial posting.
An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States