Engineer Controls Senior / Theme Park 8/17/2016
Leisure and Travel Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Career Choice, Inc. an Executive Search Firm in the hospitality industry and all about communication and relationships!
We open the door to new relationships in line with your career desires we listen to your career plans, expectations, goals and direction. Then we discuss the career opportunities that fit your criteria.
What we look for . . . top talent players that are strategic in their approach to career growth with a solid track record.
In the information age, it is people that still run the business. Let's use communication to build that relationship, because it is about people and it starts with you and me.
OUR CURRENT SEARCH
POSITION: Engineer Controls Senior
LOCATION: Orlando, Florida
SALARY:136K plus Full Benefits, 401K and perks
CLIENT COMPANY DETAILS
Our client is based in the theme park and resort capital of the world, Orlando, FL. It is home base for the design and development of all the resort and themed entertainment projects globally. This is an exciting time for growth
The team is an eclectic group of talented people in Product Design, Animation, Engineering, Film and TV Production, Toy Design, Financial Planning, Construction, Architecture, Law, Business, and Theatre Design, to name a few.
To be successful they rely on collaboration, hard work, synchronicity - that do not let ego and area stand in the way of excellence and creativity.
DOES THIS SOUND INTERESTING TO YOU Read on . . . Then call us.
* Responsible for monitoring and expediting the design and development of show and/or ride control systems and softwaresystems for a large multi-faceted theme park attraction(s) under contract with vendor(s).
* Provide insight, scheduling, and consultation services during all aspects of the progress of work.
* Prepare to take a lead role in longer term engineering support of the commissioned system, employing all knowledge and experience gained during project execution.
* Supervise installation, test and adjustment of show and ride control systems to ensure compliance with contract specifications.
* Produce scopes of work and manage progress from design through installation.
* Lead design and production reviews at vendor locations, ensuring product quality, specification conformance, and schedule accuracy.
* Oversee contractor's mock-up, prototype, and acceptance testing efforts to ensure results reflect the final installed system.
* Assist with development of, and oversee project schedule and budget.
EDUCATION:Bachelor's degree in Engineeringrequired (Computer or Electrical preferred). Master's degree in Electrical Engineeringpreferred.
* 7-10 Years of experience in engineering practice required.
* Design, installation, and commissioning of industrial automations systems.
* Preferred Industries: Theme Park, Transportations, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, General Manufacturing.
* Experience designing life safety systems preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Hands-on experience with Rockwell Automation products (RS Logix, Guardlogix PLCs, Safety Rated Variable Frequency Drives), Siemens Automation Products (S7 PLCs) Design of safety rated control systems per International Standards such as ISO.13849.