Engineer: Electrical - IV
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Santa Clara, CA
* Strong knowledge of digital electronics and debug/troubleshoot methodologies
* -In depth knowledge of reading schematic diagrams and circuit functionality
* -Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills with knowledge of quality standards
* -Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, management and customers
* -Require 5+ years hands-on experience in troubleshooting complex PCBA boards
* -Must be familiar with digital and analog circuits and components.
* -Must be familiar with troubleshooting circuits with BGAs.
* -Proficient with Windows PCs, MSOffice
* -Knowledge of Android, Linux, smartphones, wearable consumer electronics.
* -Knowledge of firmware, embedded systems, SOCs, PMICs, sensors, display and touch panels preferred.
* -Responsible for debug, troubleshooting of printed circuit assemblies down to the electronic component level.
* -Responsible for down to component level debug of consumer electronics products.
* -Use electronic measuring tools such as DMMs, Oscilloscopes, debuggers, power supplies, etc.
* -Use testing, diagnostic, flash programming software.
* -Keep detailed records of failure symptoms, root cause, debug and provide feedback to engineering or component vendor.
* -Perform testing of the PCBA to analyze test parametric data and identify possible causes of failures
* -Monitor and drive issues to resolution.