Engineer 3 (Full Time)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Rancho Mirage, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
To ensure a safe, efficient, and well-maintained hotel environment while adhering to Omni standards.
* This position will be responsible for but, not limited to operating the boiler and chilled water plants, and maintaining temperatures throughout the building.
* They will take water samples of boiler, loop, and cooling tower systems and treat the water to maintain predetermined levels of chemical concentration.
* Responsibilities will also include operating various equipments, maintaining domestic hot and cold water systems, and observing various electrical switchgear to ensure proper operation.
* This person will be called upon to make repairs to guest room and public spaces as necessary including but not limited to kitchen, HVAC, electrical, and plumbing repairs.
* They will be assigned to cleaning and general maintenance duties in the engineering spaces as well as other assigned daily operations.
* Previous engineering experience preferred
* Must be able to work AM, PM, weekend and holiday shifts (schedule will vary according to business and operational needs)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: