This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 6/3/2017
* Actively supports the Company s commitment to safety and its Core Values.
* Represents the Company at all times with high moral standards while adhering to the Company s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
* Performs piping scope definition, design engineering, detailed engineering and support during construction of large construction projects.
* Coordinates the piping engineering aspects of the project to ensure the technical objectives are met within the approved scope, budget and schedule.
Monitor project performance and provide advice as necessary to ensure company s design philosophy and specifications are achieved
Monitor and review project piping fabrication and installation effort and make proper recommendations
Provide timely review of piping design and deliverables in addition to inquiries regarding piping and pipeline engineering
* Performs other related duties, as directed.
* BS in Engineering required; MS degree preferred. Professional Engineer (PE) preferred
* Minimum of 10 years technical experience in piping discipline, with a minimum 5 years in project design, construction, and start-up for major construction projects preferably in the oil and gas industry.
* Ability to understand client specifications, procurement, commissioning and start-up standards, documentation, practices, vendor data approvals, etc., strongly preferred
* Cooperates with other team members; interacts with individuals at all organizational levels in professional manner
* Demonstrates strong organizational skills and ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously under time sensitive deadlines
* Exhibits excellent listening, oral and written skills; ability to prepare and make project related presentations to clients is desirable.
* Occasional overtime and travel may be required.