- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Engineer I, Operations
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assist in Capital and Major Maintenance Project Leadership with responsibility for Scope, Budget & Schedule.
* Assist coordination and drive collaboration between Engineering organization and applicable cross departmental personnel as needed with the objective of defining precise and accurate project requirements.
* Assist in Project Leadership / Coordination and momentum over the entire life cycle of the project.
* Energy Management:
- Develops and implements practices and procedures designed to reduce energy consumption and/or improve efficiency of usage
- Responsible for developing and implementing energy saving strategies
- Define and Develop appropriate Energy to Production Metrics, Define Baselines, set goals, Trend improvements
* Work closely with all Company maintenance superintendents on maintenance related issues that should include specific engineering related expertise.
* Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical, or Equivalent Military experience in a technical field or Proven experience in an Industrial / Manufacturing environment
* Strong analytic skills with attention to detail.
* Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
* Customer Focus with a passion for excellence.
* Flexibility and ability to multi-task
* Ability to coordinate & prioritize work with other team members
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Self Motivated and an ability to execute and take the initiative
* Customer Focus
* Functional/Technical Skills
* Managing and Measuring Work
* Intellectual Horsepower
* Process Management
* Proven ability to successfully implement improvements using ATIBS best practices
ATI Metals and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled