Engineer IV (Software Requirements Analyst) 9/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Join the fast growing Digital PCR center of Bio-Rad based in Pleasanton, CA. We are looking for energetic and passionate individual to join our software team in a requirements analyst role who loves to engage in the practice of requirements management!
Who are we really looking for, click here: http://www.processimpact.com/articles/be_analyst.pdf
What\'s in it for you:
* Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
* Opportunities for training, growth, and mobility
* Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company
* Great work environment
What you need for this role:
* Must be able to work with Product Owners/Managers to define, analyze and document requirements.
* Ability to communicate effectively with Software Engineers, Product Owners, and other QA Engineers in an agile team environment to elicit and explain product requirements.
* Ability to test out new feature sets and demonstrate new feature sets as needed.
* Knowledge of Team Foundation Server and Office suite.
* Must have been part of product delivery to customers.
* 6+ years of experience as a business/requirements analyst on large software projects.
* Experience working in the agile SCRUM software development methodology.
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to use create queries and maintain product backlog in TFS
* Strong ability to communicate (orally and written) effectively with technical, non-technical staff, customers/stakeholders
Desired: Experience in Life Sciences or Clinical Diagnostics industry; TFS Experience
Nice to have: TFS back-end knowledge
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age Employer
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.