Engineer IV (Test Engineer)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
What you ll be doing:
* Work with Design Engineers and Advanced R&D Staff to gather lifetime testing requirements of Sub-assemblies and Systems.
* Design test fixtures using Solidworks.
* Facilitate fabrication of fixtures or use In-house machine shop equipment to produce test fixtures.
* Work with Lab Software Engineer to create software required to run tests and capture data required.
* Write and perform test protocols, gather and analyze data and create test reports on findings.
* Assist with other design tasks for new product launch and continuous improvement projects on existing products.
* For product design tasks, create detailed mechanical drawings using GDT (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing) and standard drafting
What you need for this role:
* Bachelor s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related engineering discipline. Equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
* 15+ years experience in design, fabrication, assembly of test mechanisms or similar.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills of mechanical subsystems.
What s in it for you:
* Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
* Opportunities for growth and training
* Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company
* Great work environment
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.