Engineer: Manufacturing - I 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description :
You must possess a degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering with industry related experience.
Additional qualifications include:
- Verify new silicon functionality and adherence to electrical specifications in a ATE tester, debug and root cause issues found, and resolve customer-identified issues as they occur. Responsibilities Perform measurements of high speed digital interfaces for adherence to industry specifications for timing, signal quality and performance across silicon process,
- Voltage, and temperature conditions. Perform experiments to help debug issues to their root cause and develop recommended solutions. Evaluate test specifications, requirements, strategies and methodologies for post-silicon
-Ability to work well in a diverse team environment & across geographies.
- Working knowledge of HVM Testprograms, Manufacturing & issue resolution
- Strong Technical design review capability
- Working knowledge of Design for Manufacturability, HSIO interfaces (PCIe, USB, SATA)
- Prior experience acting as a Liaison between manufacturing sites and product development teams
- Good work ethic and attention to detail
- Experience at coordinating Manufacturing operations with content teams would be an added advantage HS diploma or GED equivalent required for US candidates.