This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary:
Support planning of Major and Specialized Maintenance jobs. Collaborate and participate in Operations and Maintenance jobs, developing and executing Preventive, Predictive and Corrective Maintenance activity programs, and providing technical support to Maintenance and Operations Functions in Continuous Improvement Activities.
* To develop and to propose Preventive, Predictive and Autonomous Maintenance plans that equipments require from their start-up and throughout their life cycle, specifying and updating frequency for each maintenance task, based on a normal operation and on the objectives of the Maintenance function.
* To suggest specific activities for inspection, lubrication, cleaning and change of parts to equipments, based on recommendations from the manufacturer, the supplier and from the own experience of the personnel in Plant, in order to timely detect and/or to avoid equipment deterioration.
* To provide technical support and follow-up to Major and highly specialized Maintenance jobs.
* To direct work required for investigating costs of performances that seem to be out-of-line and recommend corrective actions.
* To assure that all Maintenance and Operating tasks in the Plant are scheduled and planned as specified, following up the quality of jobs.
* To promote ongoing improvement in equipments and administrative procedures. Work together with ongoing improvement teams, visualizing the opportunities of investigation to improve machines with respect to Availability and Reliability.
* To support and to promote technical development of personnel of Work Teams according to Total Productive Maintenance.
* To collect and to analyze equipment Maintenance history, To investigate repetitive damages, in order to evaluate effectiveness of Preventive Predictive Maintenance and Operating Procedures. Inform Technical Office about design problems or incorrect selection of equipment. The analysis of root cause should be elaborated together with the Work Teams (Maintenance with Production support)
* To contact original equipment manufacturers whenever it is necessary to resolve operating and Reliability problems.
* To collaborate with Technical Office about the specification of new equipment, assuring Reliability of Operation and the lowest of life cycle.
* To work with Work Teams visualizing modifications on existing facilities in order to enhance performance or Reliability, and to determine the best cost/benefit relationship.
* To control design and specifications of new parts or components that will be manufactured by a central (internal) workshop or by an external contractor.
* To plan Major Shutdown Work Requests with a high degree of specialization, regarding instructions, human resources estimates, materials, special tools and estimated duration of the job.
* To advise about technical problems found in equipment manufacturing, tests, facilities and manufacturing of modified parts and components.
* Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering
* 5 years of experience in heavy industrial/heavy manufacturing maintenance