Engineer, Software Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
As a Software Development Engineer, the candidate will work on developing code to test and improve quality of cutting edge cable modem and router software. The candidate will work closely with other software developers to understand the various firmware modules, implement code to automate and test the modules, debug and troubleshoot issues and implement fixes.
* Design and implementation of code, scripts and automation to test various functions in the cable modem software and hardware
* Working with other software developers to understand various modules of code and implement "white box" tests and scripts to verify firmware and software functionality
* Resolve issues in firmware and software found during testing
* Configuring and maintaining lab equipment, networking etc.
* Bachelors degree with 2-5 years of relevant/related experience
* Demonstrable proficiency in C/C++
* Demonstrable proficiency in scripting (TCL, Perl, Bash)
* Solid knowledge of L2/L3 networking concepts
* Knowledge of C# is a plus but not required
IF YOU ARE LOCATED OUTSIDE USA, PLEASE BE SURE TO FILL OUT A HOME ADDRESS AS THIS WILL BE USED FOR FUTURE CORRESPONDENCE.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.