Engineered Solutions Product Manager (Virtualization)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Description
Lenovo, a member of the Fortune Global 500, is the fastest growing technology company on the planet, with growth outpacing our competition quarter after quarter and we're growing!
* Develop and execute strategy for assigned engineered solutions segment
* Work with engineering team to define differentiated engineered solutions with compelling value
* Evangelize industry leading engineered solutions to highlight customer benefits and communicate compelling competitive advantages of the solution
* Develop relationships with leading enterprise application partner eco-system such as VMWare and Microsoft and can leverage for deep engagement
* Create customer awareness for Lenovo server and storage products via engineered solutions tied to enterprise workloads
* Collaborate closely with R&D & Technology teams to define requirements for delivering next generation Lenovo solutions
* Work with Sales team to drive the engineered solutions opportunities and deliver the sales tools supporting the solution sale
* Drive end to end execution of engineered solution value chain from concept through partner engagement, content generation, and channel/end user evangelization
* Build solution collateral such as White Papers, Solution Briefs, Deployment Guides and highlight the ROI and TCO benefits
* Present in conferences, trade shows, customer events, webinars and partner driven technology forums.
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience:
* Bachelor's degree minimum with 8+ years of relevant experience
* Expertise and proven experience in virtualization technology (VMware, Microsoft, OpenStack) and enterprise hardware
* Deep exposure to hyper-converged, converged infrastructure and software defined storage (SDS)
* Good understanding of Cloud computing and its enablement
At $46B in global sales, in over 160 countries, Lenovo is a collection of highly skilled and talented people doing what we do best: producing the very best in world-class products. From personal computers and tablets, to cell phones, applications and servers. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we DO. We're looking to add fresh, talented individuals who are self-motivated and desire boundless opportunities, to join us. Come share in the discoveries that are forged from our shared achievements at Lenovo as we drive the next generation in technology.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.