This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
Fort Wayne, IN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Us: Shambaugh & Son L.P., a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc., is a construction/engineering firm. We specialize in the Design-Build method of construction resulting in fast-track delivery of the project improvements to our clients. We are one of the largest specialty contractors in the U.S. and the only one with all eight M.E.P ( Mechanical, Electrical, Process, Automation, Refrigeration, HVAC, Plumbing, and Fire Protection) design and installation capabilities in-house. We perform over $700 million of construction projects per year with over 1,800-2,000 employees throughout 50 states from our home office in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Our success has been driven by our ability to attract and retain knowledgeable and seasoned professionals to work on the Shambaugh team. As we continue to build on our Shambaugh success story, we are looking to complement our existing experienced engineering staff with motivated and talented individuals who are interested in expanding their engineering knowledge and gaining valuable work experience.
Shambaugh & Son is proud to be the Design-Builder of four U.S. Food Plant of the Year award winning facilities and two U.S. Dairy Plants of the Year. We have reached this seemingly impossible achievement by not only building buildings so our clients can build their business, but by striving for excellence in everything we do! We bring value added with not only our unique Design-Build, self-perform approach, but leverage our industry s #1 Food Plant experienced team to design streamlined, significantly more efficient plants and improved processes.
At Shambaugh, we recognize people as our most important resource, and it is our mission to produce the industry s highest level of quality services, safety and productivity on every project in order to develop repeat customers, maximize return on investment and provide professional growth opportunities for people in the organization.
Fire Protection Engineering Administrative Assistant
Assist with all areas in Fire Protection Engineering. Make sure that deadlines are met and work is completed in a timely fashion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Interact daily with Project Designers to assist them with engineering functions such as assembling Foreman s Kits, Equipment Submittals, Operations and Maintenance Manuals, Submittal Packages, Project Permits and downloading drawings and documents
* Maintain various division file information such as time sheets, project archives, test certificates, inspections, drawings and Warranty Information
* Other duties as assigned
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel
* Lotus Notes experience
* Must be able to multi-task and be very organized
* Familiarity with Autocad and accessing internet FTP sites to download documents
* Must be a self-starter and able to work with diverse group of construction personnel
* Proficient with time management
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled