Engineering Co-Op (Integration)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 1/21/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY:
Under the direction of engineering management, the Engineering Co-op will provide engineering and technical support for engineering tasks.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
* Provide technical support to engineering personnel of various disciplines for engineering programs in which HAECO is involved.
* Assist in developing and producing design data required for the proper manufacture, assembly and installation of aircraft modifications and components.
* Provide technical support to HAECO manufacturing during the manufacturing and installation phases of HAECO developed designs.
* Provide input and suggestions for continuous improvement of various department procedures, controls, flows and systems, and become familiar with HAECO internal policies and procedures.
* Support other Engineering groups as workload requirements dictate.
* Must participate on existing cross functional focus teams, process teams and assist in the implementation of engineering objectives.
Perform other duties as assigned
* Major must be in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Aerospace Engineering or Engineering/Manufacturing Technology.
* Must possess demonstrable proficiency with personal computer systems with Microsoft Office.
* Must be a self-starter, highly motivated and be able to work under pressure with a minimum level of supervision.
* Must possess good oral, written, and organizational skills, and be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.