Engineering- Field Technical Services Internship- Nationwide
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/22/2016
Hilti North America
JOB DESCRIPTIONENGINEERING - FIELD TECHNICAL SERVICES INTERNSHIP - NATIONWIDE REFERENCE-NO:193319
Posted On: 09/02/2016 (All day)
For our team at Hilti North America we are looking for an
Our ten week summer internship with Hilti is a great opportunity to bring talent into the organization and expose our interns to Hilti as a future employer. Interns typically work full time during the summer on value added projects that are relevant to their education in all areas of the business. Individuals who successfully complete an internship will be considered for a full time position upon graduation.
At Hilti, we live our four core values of teamwork, integrity, courage and commitment. Every Hilti team member contributes to our mission to passionately create enthusiastic customers and build a better future. We are always looking for like-minded talent to join our team!
Build your future with Hilti!
Field Technical Services Internship - Nationwide
The internship will provide the right individual with the opportunity to gain a tremendous amount of knowledge of the company, our products and how our engineering operations drive the growth of Hilti s business through the completion of value added projects and day to day tasks. During the summer, the interns will be based in New York or New Jersey. but will also travel to various east coast cities for project work.
* In pursuit of a bachelor's degree in Architectural, Civil, or Structural Engineering
* Solid analytical skills to analyze results and implement effective strategies
* Strong desire to pursue the business aspect of the engineering profession
* Successful completion of strengths of materials, concrete and steel classes is preferred
* Results oriented and pro-active - able to get things done and achieve targets
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
* GPA of 3.0 or above
* Willingness to relocate
* Eligible to work in the US permanently without sponsorship
* Provided technical support to customers and the Hilti sales force
* Partnered with Field Engineers to educate the architect, engineering and construction community on our product design and performance
* Secured commitments for specification or approval of Hilti products
* Conducted on-site field testing of Hilti Fastening systems into steel and concrete
* Reviewed construction documents to identify application solutions using Hilti fastening and protection systems
* Completed Field investigative testing of fastening systems into steel and concrete on current construction projects
* Utilized on-line search engine to establish a data base of upcoming construction projects to identify application solutions and sales opportunities
We look forward to receiving your application.