This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 1/18/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONRole Purpose
Job Summary: This position is responsible for supporting the Manufacturing Engineers at GKN Aerospace Manchester by doing simple CAD, clerical, data collection and data entry. Hours: Approx. 15-25 per week. Key Responsibilities
* Change existing CAD drawings as directed by Manufacturing Engineer.
* Clerical work such as filing and typing.
* Collection and entry of part data into computer systems.
* Other tasks as needed.
Qualifications / Experience / Skills
Required GANE Core Competencies & Behaviors:
* Business Understanding
* Quality Advocate
Required Specific Competencies & Skills:
* Quality & Safety
* Job Knowledge
Required Minimum Education:
* 3+ years college level courses pursuing a degree in engineering.
Required Minimum Experience:
* Some CAD education or experience (NX preferred).
* Some knowledge of blueprint interpretation (GD&T).
* Some knowledge of machine shop processes.
* Proficiency in general computer skills (Windows & MS Office).
* Work experience sufficient to establish reliability and good work habits.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general level of work being performed by persons assigned to the classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
GKN Aerospace New England, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer
GKN is an equal opportunity employer (minorities/women/veterans/disabled)