This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Capital Markets Placement
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs Contact Center Engineer, you'll work on everything related to our of converged IP contact center and voice self-service solutions (application and infrastructure) by using cutting-edge technologies, frameworks and solutions to offer channel agnostic assisted service capabilities to our customers.
You will lead leading the technical design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems, and will have the opportunity to remain in a hands-on engineering role, writing beautiful code, while also providing functional and technical leadership, and mentoring softwareengineers on complex and high priority technology projects.
* Own architecture and design of converged IP contact center and voice self-service solutions (application and infrastructure)
* Develop and maintain relationships with targeted individuals in selected Regions with Cisco, Nuance and related Contact Center technology vendor or service providers
* Create, analyze, and troubleshoot IVR call flows and its role in a complex multi-component environment through visualization and orchestration
* Lead, design and develop solutions for contact center ACD deployed in multi-side environment in Avaya and Cisco technologies
* Lead technical teams (In-house and Vendor) in delivery of solutions like IVR, CTI, Chat, Video, Inbound and Outbound calls
* Demonstrate strong passion and capabilities in innovation and advancement in Contact Center technologies and concepts
* Own the technical design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems
* Work with business partners, architects, and other groups to identify technical and functional needs of systems, and determine priority of needs
* Collaborate with performing teams to deliver new capabilities in business applications and/or remediate issues
* Enforce company policies in areas of development methodology, architecture, security, change and configuration management, compliance, and HR
* Analyze, define and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment
* Analyze and estimate feasibility, cost, time, and compatibility with hardware and other programs
* Coordinate coding, testing, implementation and documentation of solutions
* Responsible for key system design and integration decisions; and for communicating decisions to individuals implementing the system
* Bachelors degree or military experience
* At least 8years of experience in Contact Center technologies
* At least 5years of experience technical design and delivery large scale contact center solutions
* At least 5years of experience in people management
* Masters degree
* 10+ years software development experience
* 6+ years of experience in Agile
* 2+ years of experience in Salesforce
* 2+ years of experience in deploying cloud based Contact Center solutions