Engineering Senior Supervisor 8/31/2016
International Management Systems
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY 6616
Seeking an Engineering Senior Supervisor for a Full Time position in the Winona, MN area.
Those authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship will be considered. Not able to sponsor at this time.
* Assist with design and development activities for business unit software team as well as assist in mentoring and developing team members.
* Plan and distribute work, and establish and maintain disciplined processes for the software team. Complete performance reviews and development plans for your team members at both midyear and year-end.
* Assist in planning of software code strategy and driving standard process for software code for the product.
* Regular communication with customers regarding software requirements and software reports.
* Assist with establishing improved software-related procedures.
* Assist with internal and external cross-functional platform teams to assist with customers as well as solve and debug vehicle problems.
* Participate in proposal and quoting efforts.
* Assist in the development of software road maps to support future product evolution as well as modification of legacy software.
* Assist with Software System Test Team.
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
Prior team supervision experience required.
Preferred working knowledge of Simulink and Stateflow development/simulation tools
If qualified and interested in this position please respond to JO#6616 with current resume and salary requirements.