Engineering Supervisor, Quality / Continuous Improvement - Kohler, WI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Engineering Supervisor, Quality / Continuous Improvement - Kohler, WI
Do you have leadership experience in a Manufacturing, Engineering, or Quality role? Have you completed a Bachelor's Degree from an ABET accredited college? Are you seeking an opportunity to lead and manage people in an effort to improve failure resolution and inspire creative problem solving?
As the Quality Engineering Supervisor, this is your unique opportunity to set your mark and live on the leading edge. This position is responsible for the supervision of the Quality Department's activities supporting all Manufacturing areas within the plant. The Supervisor will be responsible for the detection and appraisal activities within their facility(s) along with the goals and objectives of Kohler Company Strategic Deployment. Works with the Production Teams and Operations Engineering driving problem solving and waste elimination from manufacturing. Works within the entire value stream from supplier to customer to ensure that all specifications and customer requirements are achieved using the tools consistent with the Kohler Operating System.
* Bachelor's degree in in an ABET accredited Engineering discipline is required. MBA preferred.
* Minimum of five years of experience in a manufacturing, engineering or Quality role.
* Minimum of two years of supervisory experience.
* Broad knowledge and application experience with process improvement, structured problem solving, and best practices (Six Sigma, Lean).
* Demonstrated project management skills.
* Knowledge of ERP systems, SAP preferred.
* Strong leadership capabilities with demonstrated ability to teach mentor and coach. Will influence through teamwork and strong relationship building skills.
* Strong communication skills a must.
Why Work at Kohler?
Kohler's mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.