This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New Berlin, WI
JOB DESCRIPTIONENGINEERING TECHNICIAN
Are you highly motivated and enjoy working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment Do you enjoy managing people and working in a team atmosphere If you would like to grow your career and be part of a successful team, then you could be what our client is looking for in their next EngineeringTechnician.
RESPONSIBILITIES - ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN
* Support the design and development of new manufacturing process and products
* Assist in the CAD design of new and modifications to existing products
* Work with customers to analyze concerns and assist with modifications to existing products and processes
* Determine quality capabilities of machines and processes and provide data to responsible departments.
* Documentation in accordance with the ISO9001 Quality System
REQUIREMENTS - ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN
* Associates Degree in Engineeringrequired
* 3-5years of experience in an Engineering role
* Experienced with the ISO9001 Quality System
* Experienced utilizing CAD softwar