This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Scientific Research Corporation
North Charleston, SC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for providing technical support to the SPAWAR Atlantic Afloat Submarine C4I IPT
* Providing direct support to the IPT Chief engineer in drawing and engineering change documentation review
* Reviews will be conducted on preliminary and existing documentation and changes will be submitted via PARMALT Liaison Action Record (PLAR) or Planning Yard Liaison Action Records (LAR)
* Researching alternate parts for applicability
* Participating in System Integration Team (SIT) meetings and Systems Engineering Team (SET) meetings
* Participating in all CSRR Production Meeting ad working wit corporate production contractors and other SPAWAR staff to resolve drawings and part issues
* Providing cursory QA reviews of production work as directed
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* High School Diploma and two year technical degree or formal military training or apprenticeship in electronics
* Minimum 8 years related work experience
* Current SECRET security clearance with the ability to upgrade to TOP SECRET
* Familiar with NAVSEA drawing standards and SPAWAR PEO C4I engineering configuration management processes
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Engineering technical work on external submarine communication systems drawings
* Submarine installation design experience
* CSRR installation and testing experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled