Enrollment Agent I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Safran Morpho Trust
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
The Enrollment Agent I (EA I) supports Enrollment Solutions Operations through participation in commercial, state, and/or federal programs. The employee performs electronic fingerprinting functions according to the commercial, state, or federal customer s program requirements. This position is a trainee role and the incumbent will be introduced to various processes, taught how to operate various fingerprinting machinery, and trained to navigate through specialized computer software databases.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
* Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers
* Perform basic maintenance and troubleshoot issues with fingerprinting equipment, including computer hardware and software
* Obtain successful customer fingerprint images and capture biometric information to meet or exceed program standards
* Verify customer identity and scan required documents into database system
* Successfully complete required biometric and data capture processes and paperwork on each customer
* Adhere to all company and departmental employment policies regarding security and confidentiality
* Perform administrative duties such as time keeping, shift schedules, daily activity reports, card inventory, equipment inventory, and requisitioning supplies
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
* Customer and Personal Service Knowledge of principals and processes for providing customer and personal services, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
* Technology Knowledge of electronic equipment, computer hardware, and computer software, including applications and data entry
* Clerical Knowledge of administrative and clerical duties, such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures
* Monitoring Monitoring/Assessing performance of self, other individuals, and/or outside organizations to make improvements or take corrective action
* Integrity Job requires ethics and honesty
* High school diploma or equivalent degree
* Minimum one (1) year applicable experience
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required
* Previous experience processing credentials preferred
* Some weekend work may be required
* Must be at least eighteen (18) years old
* Must be a US Citizen
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
Travel requirement, such as:
* Ability to travel locally for activities such as meetings, classes, and workshops.
* Occasional overnight travel as required; should not exceed 20% of the time
Working Conditions, such as:
* General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
Physical Demands, such as:
* Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
* The work requires light physical effort with frequent lifting and/or moving of materials in the 10-30 pound range and occasional lifting up to 50 pounds. Requires manual dexterity and ability to manipulate small objects. May require normal range of hearing and vision to operate machinery.
Must be a US Citizen, without dual Citizenships
MorphoTrust is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics