This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Champion Energy Services, a Calpine (NYSE: CPN) company, is a thriving business and one of the nation's leading electric service providers. Champion is looking for exceptional people to join our team. We have an immediate need for Enrollment Analyst.
Analyst will be responsible for processing commercial and/or residential enrollments in one or more of the following, ERCOT, PJM, NEISO, NYISO, and/or MISO. Day to day responsibilities will include customer change forms, manual enrollments, deposits, answering email inbox and providing backup for analysts on the team including, but not limited to, contracts, daily exceptions, audit and/or QC of enrollments and contracts.
Essential Job Functions:
- Process Commercial & Residential Enrollments
- Answer inbox emails
- Generate and work daily/weekly/monthly metrics reports
- Provide backup to other day to day functions on team as necessary
- Audit and/or QC of enrollments & contracts
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
- 1 - 2 years of related experience preferred.
- Experience in MS Office Suites and MS Excel skills required.
- Experience in Energy specific industry preferred.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following, ERCOT, PJM, MISO, NYISO, NEISO, PUC and/or TDSP/TDU standards preferred.
Other Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to identify both issues and their causes and come up with solutions to resolve and prevent these issues from happening in the future.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, team player, and customer service skills required.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in person and via e-mail or telephone.
- Talking, hearing and using hands to operate computer equipment
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus
- Job may require extended sitting or standing, use of standard office equipment.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.