Enrollment Representative - Growing Health Care Org!
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 12/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provide knowledgeable response to internal and external customer inquiries and concerns regarding enrollment including, but not limited to, qualifying events, enrollment policies and procedures, ID cards, selection of primary care physician and enrollment maintenance.
* Reconcile membership/billing reports with employer group or intermediary data to ensure accuracy of information. Communicate professionally to resolve discrepancies.
* Provide all necessary eligibility support to the Sales department, as needed.
* Maintain current inventory and timely closure of all assigned issues and workload.
* Process all transactions related to subscriber/member data in a timely and accurate manner. Escalate inventory backlog daily.
* Display initiative to assist Supervisor in balancing workload with co-workers as the flow of work varies.
* Maintain active and consistent availability on the phone system, as scheduled.
* Partner with other Operations departments to maximize the efficiency of shared work.
* Meet deadlines with accuracy
* Prioritize daily and weekly work
* Resolve/Escalate issues in a timely manner
Participate in departmental and company-wide process improvement projects, training, testing and team meetings as assigned.
Perform other duties as they are assigned to meet department performance goals and to respond to changing priorities including administrative related tasks.
Working department returned Mail
Education: High School diploma required; Bachelor s Degree preferred
Fallon Health is an equal opportunity employer. It is very important for us to maintain a consistant hiring process for every candidate. In addition, we are also a government contractor with requirements to report on our Affirmative Action planning. To that end, we require everyone to apply online.
If you do not have access to a computer or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 1-508-368-9893 (TRS 711).