Enrollment Specialist 9/15/2016
Saint Paul, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Auto req ID
St. Paul, MN
Job: Enrollment Specialist
Job location: St.Paul, MN
StayWell is one of the nation s largest providers of patient education, consumer health information and population health management communications. Integrating print, interactive and mobile communications, StayWell is proud to offer solutions that touch millions of health care consumers every year. StayWell s mission is to leverage its extensive technology assets, advanced analytics, rich health content and robust, multi-channel deployment to help consumers make positive health decisions and help organizations improve employee health and wellness, increase productivity and decrease health care costs. Visit our site at: http://staywell.com
We are currently looking for service-minded, resourceful and self-motivated professionals to join our team in Saint Paul, MN as Enrollment Specialists. Enrollment Specialists strive to provide excellent customer service by presenting an energetic and positive approach while enrolling participants in wellness programs. As a member of the team you are expected to provide best in class service on every call.
Our culture matters. At StayWell, we believe great cultures power great companies. We live our mission by offering:
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Fitness Center onsite and an excellent work location with walking trails etc.
- On-going company-wide wellness events & challenges
Your Day-to-Day as an Enrollment Specialist:
This is a call center position and applicants must be comfortable making outbound calls regarding Wellness Program registration.
- Make outbound calls via a Predictive Dialer System to participants who have already expressed interest in programs. These are not cold sales calls.
- Answer basic inquiries by clarifying desired information; escalate issues beyond scope to the appropriate team.
- Register participants in programs and assist Health Coaches in maintaining their calendars.
- Maintain the call center database by documenting interactions.
Part time staff are needed. The position hours are Monday through Thursday from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM or 4:00 PM until 8:00 PM. Scheduling is flexible and we may be able to accommodate more hours. Our office is located at 3000 Ames Crossing Road, Suite 100, Saint Paul, MN 55121.
- Shifts vary based on business needs.
- Training period is paid and lasts 4 weeks; you will work a standard shift based on your part time or full time status.
- Following training, you may participate in a shift selection process based on your performance, interest and business need.
- Flexible/part-time work schedules may be available based on interest and workload throughout the year.
Who We Want:
Our ideal candidate will have retail, call center, sales or customer service experience; computer literacy, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to respond well in a stressful environment and a desire to help others all are MUST HAVES for this position. This entry-level position allows for great career development in the exciting field of Healthcare services!
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Good typing, data entry and spelling skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism, excellent work ethic and personal accountability.
- Exceptional ability to work independently.
- Capability of working in a very structured environment that has assigned schedules and breaks. The call center environment also includes regular quality monitoring and feedback from your manager.
- High School Diploma Required. College degree in progress is a plus.
- Bilingual Spanish speaking is a plus.
If you are passionate about helping people in the Healthcare services industry and you enjoy helping others, we want to talk to you!
Consider applying today!
Equal opportunity employer.