This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
* Consult with stakeholders on projects requiring implementation of Web Analytics (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.), third-party pixels (marketing pixels) and VoC (Foresee, OpinionLab, etc.) tags among others.
* Support the analytics needs of stakeholders including but not limited to implementation of A/B and multivariate testing tools via Ensighten TMS.
* Evaluate business goals and objectives from multiple business teams and develop industry standard tagging strategies.
* Implement and configure Ensighten, run audits and reports, and facilitate implementation to meet business needs.
* Research, create, implement and manage TMS related changes.
* Documentation of implementation specifications
* Develop measurement plans and tagging strategies; as well as have the ability to validate tags. Craft clear, user-friendly web analytics reports and dashboards
* Audit current analytics implementations and provide recommendations for improvements Skills Required
* 3+ years working experience of tag implementation with Ensighten
* 3+ years of professional experience implementing web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Target, etc.
* Strong expertise in HTML and web protocols
* Experience using proxy tools such as Charles Proxy, Fiddler, and Chrome Debugger for validation
* Knowledgeable of SDLC methodologies
* Strong English communication skills (written and verbal)
* Education: Bachelor's Degree in CS
* Good to have: Certifications - Ensighten (Manage UI), any web analytics or A/B - MVT tool.