Enterprise Account Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONEnterprise Account Executive - Software for Financial Services and Insurance Vertical
Due to expansion a position has opened up on our enterprise sales team in the North East region. If you have a proven track record of selling high value enterprise ERP/CMS/ITinfrastructure or application software/SaaS deals into Financial Services or Insurance accounts, then do not hesitate to apply.
Founded over 30 years ago, we offer the only end-to-end content automation platform. With content automation, you can automate every stage of the content lifecycle from creation and management to publishing and delivery. Content automation enables you to easily create business-critical content and deliver it with precision in any format to any channel--web, tablet, mobile, print, and more.
Currently we have an immediate opening for an experienced Enterprise Sales Executive to drive the growth of our dynamic publishing solutions into Financial Services and Insurance accounts in the northeastern US. Based from home in either NY, NJ, CT, RI or Mass, the individual selected for this role will be responsible for winning new clients and increasing business opportunities with existing customers.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Manage the sales process from introduction to delivery
* Meet and exceed all goals and business measurements
* Obtain new accounts and manage existing accounts
* Identify key decision makers
* Generate leads through cold calling, seminar presentations, meetings, trade shows, and other lead generating activities
* Manage the day to day customer needs
* Assist with the negotiation of successful contracts
* Work with Systems Integrators and channel partners to enhance sell through of products
* Complete all required activities such as forecast reports, expense reports, and weekly status reports on time
* Minimum 5 years of large enterprise software/SaaSsalesexperience
* Demonstrated track record selling one or more of ERP/CMS/ITinfrastructure or application solutions with million dollar deal values into Financial Services and / or Insurance accounts
* Experience selling highly configured software solutions which require IT Professional Services to integrate with a client's existing IT assets
* Business-level knowledge of XML, DITA, CMS is preferred
* Knowledge of digital and mobilepublishing and applications
* Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics preferred
* Proven, consistent track record of exceeding objectives
* Driven, self-starting, independent, consultative sales professional
* Bachelor's degree in business, sales, marketing or equivalent work experience in business or sales management
* Strong passion, high energy and enthusiasm for growth
* Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
* Comfortable working in a home office environment
* Ability and willingness to travel frequently
In return, on offer is a competitive base salary with uncapped earning potential.