Enterprise Application Integration Engineer IV
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Black Knight Financial Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems, data and analytics offerings, and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for developing and deploying integrated solutions aimed at modernizing, consolidating and coordinating the independently designed applications within one or more business segments.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Determines how existing applications, legacy systems, databases, Web interfaces and/or hardware logic, which may be currently operating on multiple platforms, work together to meet the new and emerging requirements of the business segment(s) and/or enterprise.
* Recommends methods to efficiently reuse existing components.
* Works with users to gather business requirements, performs database analysis, codes and tests middleware routines to ensure successful and seamless communication among the various IT systems and application components.
* Participates in component and data architecture design, software product evaluation and buy vs. build recommendations.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of BKFS business environment and the application development environment
* Knowledge of Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) methodologies and processes such as object-oriented programming, enterprise-wide content and data distribution using common databases and data standards implemented with the Extensible Markup Language (XML), middleware applications and message queuing approaches
* Experience working with development technologies
* Experience building and supporting applications
* Experience designing and working with scalable enterprise databases
* Knowledge of the design and implementation of enterprise workflow systems and distributed architectures
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
* Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
* Experience with project management
* Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within BKFS or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Expert professional level role. Defines and discerns key aspects of complex problems that require analysis and research, and develops an integrated solution within a broad technical and business context of significant or strategic impact. Works on varied, highly complex projects, products and activities that require expertise in multiple technical environments, systems, enterprise-wide complex components and specific business area(s). Recognized as an expert internally and often provides strategic direction, guidance and integration of products and services. Works on one or more IT projects as a project team member or often as a project lead. Coaches and/or mentors more junior technical staff. Typically requires ten (10) years of programming/systems analysis experience with emphasis in applications and systems architectural design and development, database and middleware technologies.
Black Knight Financial Services is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer