Enterprise Architect 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT for our client in ATLANTA, GA
JOB TITLE: ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT
JOB LOCATION: ATLANTA, GA
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
The customer is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Enterprise Architect based in Atlanta, Georgia. This position will serve as the agency Enterprise Architect for the Department of Human Services. The role will define Enterprise Architecture and Technology standards to support multiple diverse technology stacks. This Enterprise Architect will report to the Deputy Chief Information Officer.
THE DUTIES WOULD INCLUDE:
* Assists in the evaluation of current technologies; collaborating with architecture, development, and infrastructure teams to develop architectural solutions relating to application development, performance, and scalability
* Addresses all application issues directly with managed vendors and service delivery teams
* Conducts or attends customer meetings to collect/report application status
* Assists to designate or realign staff points of contact for current and new applications as needed
* Develops Enterprise standards/processes and work prioritization plans
* Works with Chief Information Officer and Deputy Chief Information Officer to design systems
* Problem resolution and system maintenance
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
* Candidate has more than 10 years of experience in IT or related field.
* Demonstrated technical leadership.
* Candidate has 5-10 years application development programming experience.
* 7+ years of experience in system design, implementation and scalability for enterprise ecommerce systems and webinfrastructure - Web Services, SOAP, HTML/HTTP, APIs.
* Expertise in multiple technology platforms: JSP, J2EE/JEE, EJB, WebSphere, Weblogic, XML, SOA, MVC patterns, Unix/Linux.
* Familiarity with mobile device management systems.
* Self-directed individual who is able to identify and plan the next steps for the execution of a technical or infrastructurearchitecture strategy.
* Excellent analysis and critical thinking skills.
* Combination of technical savvy, business acumen, and subject matter expertise.
* Experience with the strengths and weaknesses of multiple security frameworks for both web and mobile applications.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills -- ability to communicate effectively with various levels of executives.
* Excellent organizational and planning skills.
* Extensive technical and architectural leadership experience in the design and development of distributed object orientated solutions on multiple platforms.
* Experience with multiple platforms.
* Possesses a thorough understanding of clients IT capabilities.