Enterprise Architect 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TITLE: ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT
LOCATION: DETROIT MI
The candidate will perform the following duties:
* Creation of mission and systems architectures utilizing UML development tools
* Assist in requirements development in support of program objectives
* Perform system functional and physical analysis
* Document architecture and requirements in formal specifications
* Creation of Standard Procedure Documentation to support activities
The ideal candidate would have experience in technical documentations
Experience with one or more of the following tools are desired:
* An enterprise modeling tool, such as Sparx Enterprise Architect, Rational Rhapsody, etc
* Requirements management tools, such as DOORs and CORE.
*Knowledge of Eclipse, Java, HTML, UML, and XML is desired.
Candidate must have the ability to work in a team environment;
provide constructive alternatives/approaches to solving issues; be flexible; have a strong sense of urgency for critical tasks; and must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously while effectively managing schedule and communicating process.