Enterprise Architect - Finance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONEnterprise Architect - Finance
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications: K-C will not provide support for relocation of the chosen candidate for this role, if necessary, relocation will be at the candidate's own expense. However, K-C will provide assistance and financial support to obtain immigration visas and work authorization for the chosen candidate, if needed.
A Enterprise Architect - Finance has expertise in the creation, communication and improvement of the key principles, methods and models that describe the enterprise's future state and enable its evolution.
The scope of the IT architecture process involves the interpretation of business goals, drivers and strategies, the assessment of the current capabilities of the people, processes, information and technology of the enterprise, and the determination of how these relate to one another and to the external environment. The process supports the formation of the constraints, standards and guiding principles required to define, assure and govern the required evolution and the transitional processes that facilitate predictable transition to the intended state through information-enabled change in the organization's structure, business processes, information systems and infrastructure.
* Proactively interacts with business partners and IT at all stages of lifecycle to design solutions, influence strategy, provide new business and technology ideas, align and prioritize projects to architecture priorities and drives architecture driven investments.
* Collaborative and inspirational leader providing solution design review and direction to solution architects.
* Seen by senior leadership and CIO as their key, strategic resource regarding technology and its role in supporting the future of the company.
* Possesses a strong geographical business and technological market acumen to contribute to the strategic business plan and operational direction.
* Is recognized as an authority in IT, inside the organization and within the industry. Has a leadership role in external panels, conferences, and forums enhancing the stature of company in the industry and technology community.
* Has a CTO mindset to develop technology strategies addressing business problems, incorporating business maturity models that require a long-term, strategic perspective.
* Must look 1-3 years ahead to consider the long-term consequences for the enterprise when choosing a technical direction, proposing a technology investment, harmonization of the environments, simplification opportunities or advising a business leader on strategic issues.
* Possesses the broad expertise to integrate the technical vision for IT, integrating across technologies, systems, and organizations.
* Leads vendor selection process and provides recommendations for investment in technology solutions, supported by appropriate ROI, total cost of ownership, and/or cost benefit analyses.
* Develops architectural standards and roadmaps to migrate to standards that will add significant value to the business.
* Ensures coordination and completion of design review board based on design review board guidance
* Provides solution designs to IT project in the category of new vendor, new technology, and new capability.
* Empowers solution architect providing technical guidance, and needed training within capability scope
* Guarantees solution architects follow enterprise architecture practices for all projects within capability scope.
* Guarantees data quality and accuracy of enterprise artifact repository.
* Bachelors Degree
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluent in English
* 10+ years of Professional experience with a minimum of 7 years of Information Technology experience
* 5+ years functioning as an Enterprise Architect
Experience with overall HR & Legal ecosystem utilizing Workday as technology enablement
Experience in Finance ecosystems and SAP ECC, SAP Financials experience.
Experience implementing consolidated and simplified Finance utilizing SAP Financials (HANA)
Enterprise Architecture frameworks like TOGAF or Zachman
* Experience developing architectural standards and road maps.
* Evangelist for a bigger picture strategy, integrating the business and technological vision, connecting the dots across business needs, technologies, processes, and information.
* Proven experience across multiple business areas, and multiple technologies with well-rounded background in applications, software, databases, middleware, etc.
* Proven experience in large-complex application rationalization efforts, maximizing current investment and optimizing process complexity.
* Proven experience with future state architecture, taking business to the next level, creating competitive advantage to the business. Proven experience laying out technology roadmap connecting the dots with business needs.
* Proven experience in large, complex scale projects.
* Prior applications/software development (programming) experience.
* Solid presentation skills, ability to effectively influence.
* Ability to multi-task and switch between tasks quickly and smoothly.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and organization skills.
* A strong desire to learn and expand their technical knowledge.
* Able to work autonomously and exhibit excellent judgment.
* Strong Technical leadership of Application Development teams and vendors.
* Experience in CPG is helpful
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
Primary Location USA-GA-Atlanta
Additional Locations USA-WI-Neenah
Worker Type Employee
Worker Sub-Type Regular
Time Type Full time