Phase One Consulting Group - Fort Sill, OK
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Since 1997, Phase One Consulting Group has supported an impressive portfolio of clients with their strategic and tactical modernization initiatives. Phase One's clients are typically large organizations of 70,000 or more employees with budgets exceeding $15B that benefit from our multifaceted and proven approach that has resulted in top-rated and award winning business transformation programs. Phase One's deep functional expertise is widely recognized for providing performance-based and business-focused services that enhance the strategic maturation and tactical operations for Federal agencies.
Our commitment to clients begins with providing strong program management, strategic analysis, and technology/vendor independent advice to deliver achievable recommendations to navigate and balance the myriad of pressures facing organizations. We help our clients formulate and coordinate the plans needed to implement those recommendations and achieve measurable results.
Phase One Consulting Group is seeking an Enterprise Architect to support the US Army Training and Doctrine Command's Sustainment Center of Excellence in Fort Sill Oklahoma. The Enterprise Architects will develop Operational Architecture products and conduct research in Doctrine, Organizations, Training, Material, Leadership, Personnel, and Facilities (DOTMLPF) to identify current force gaps and mitigation solutions to increase capabilities for military forces and organizations.
• Develop Operational Architecture products
• Conduct research in Doctrine, Organizations, Training, Material, Leadership, Personnel, and Facilities (DOTMLPF) to identify current force gaps and mitigation solutions to increase capabilities for military forces and organizations
• Develop Command and Control operational views
• Identify and manage internal and external all-source Military Operations, including both analytical and collection requirements from across the Military Operations community
• Perform a variety of activities in one or more of the following and/or related areas:
- Interfacing with other offices and agencies to ensure timely and effective completion of tasks
- Identify requirements and tasks them to the appropriate collection elements, verifies that responses meet requirements
- Compile daily activity reports and distribute
- Coordinate with the specified targets- webmaster to verify reporting data is posted to the web portal
- Coordinate with operations centers and operational leads to support missions
• Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen and must be able to pass a government background investigation.
• Must be familiar with DODAF 2.0 and modeling tools such as RSM, Popkin, Magic Draw, the JCIDS process
• Knowledge/experience with developing Operational Architecture
• Must possess an artillery background, Army preferred
• Must have Army Architecture background and possess a basic understanding of Military Forces
• Experience with tactical deployment, employment, and/or sustainment of military units
• Understands concepts driving the introduction of new capabilities within military force structure across DOTMLPF
• Ability to conduct analysis of new material solutions for military forces
• Ability to understand military concepts to enhance operational capabilities
• Candidates must be able to work on-site at Fort Sill Oklahoma and must be able to obtain a U.S. Federal government client badge
• OIF/OEF or other combat experience
• Knowledge of JCIDS process and Army Forces Generation (ARFORGEN)
• Knowledge of DOD Architecture Framework
• Certified Enterprise Architect preferred
• Experience with OO/UML modeling
Phase One Consulting Group is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of a person's race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, gender or sexual orientation.