Enterprise Architect - Portfolio Rationalization (PR) Consultant - Advisory 8/27/2016
Top recognized Global IT Consulting Services.
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This is a Leadership position within the Global Consulting Practice Advisory group of a top Global IT Consulting Services brand.
Location: Across US Geography
Travel: 70% to 80%
Relocation: Not needed
* Participate in and lead Portfolio Rationalization engagements for clients.
* Participate in and lead strategic transformation programs.
* Develop and maintain strong client relations with senior and C-level executives--develop new insights into the client's business model and pain points, and deliver actionable, high-impact results.
* Lead and mentor other consultants within Global Consulting Practice and across business units.
* Support business development and ensure high levels of client satisfaction during delivery.
* Provide project and program support and help the account management team develop new opportunities within the client space.
* Work with Engagement Managers and others to prioritize tasks and schedule activities.
* Plan and ensure project execution is well within committed timelines.
* Determine and articulate ROI for individual and overall IT services rendered during client engagements.
* Develop IP and contribute to thought capital through the creation of executive presentations, white papers and position papers.
Must Have Qualifications
* M.B.A. or Master's in a relevant discipline from a top university strongly preferred GPA of 3.3 and higher, Pre-MBA work-experience desired.
* Consulting experience is required.
* Undergraduatedegree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering is a plus.
* Relevant practitioner experience: EA / IT Strategy Consulting: 15+ years.
* Sound, hands-on background of IT services, quality processes and SDLC models.
* Experience in design, implementation and EA Governance within a large corporate environment.
* Enterprise Architecture experience at a top tier consulting firm is highly desirable.
* Prior responsibility for leading Portfolio Rationalization and Management Initiatives within a large corporate environment is required.
* Experience in working with large cross-functional distributed teams in a highly dynamic environment; preferably involving an onshore/offshore model is highly desirable.
* Experience in advising clients for large-scale project implementations using outsourcing ability to gauge client requirements and position capabilities in response for meaningful engagements.
* Excellent communications capabilities - oral and written; and the aptitude and ability to engage constructively with IT and non-IT executives and C-level stakeholders.
* A good understanding of all the domains of Enterprise Architecture (business, information/data, application and technology) and expertise in one or more domains.
* Extensive experience with EA frameworks such as TOGAF, or Zachman.
* Extensive experience of working with one or more EA tools.
* Certified in TOGAF or other leading EA framework.
* Excellent skills in MS Office Tools (Power Point, Word, Excel).
Nice to Have Qualifications:
* Good overall understanding of corporate IT structures, processes, governance and management; familiarity with COBIT, IT Processes [CMMI, Program and Project management practices (PMP, PRINCE-2 ), ITIL], for instance.
* A strong and well-rounded understanding of business process management issues, reengineering techniques and sourcing decision frameworks is required.
* Excellent internal and external networking ability; to develop and build a support networkinternally for pulling together crucial elements for successful execution; and externally to leverage thought-leadership forums and other networking opportunities to enhance mind-share.
* Extensive knowledge of EA strategies and governance/management structures.
* Knowledge of regulatory influences facing specific industries (HIPPA, GLB, Sarbanes-Oxley, etc.)
* CISA, CISM, CISSP certification.