Enterprise Change and Incident Management Analyst I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
Black Knight Financial Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems, data and analytics offerings, and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Develops, coordinates and promotes change, incident and problem management activities across the entire enterprise and takes responsibility for the effective functioning of these processes across all the organization. Provides 24x7 support for all change, incident and problem management as it relates to production and disaster recovery environments. Reviews, evaluates and approves changes for production implementation. Responsible for management and escalation of severity zero, one and two level production impacting incidents throughout an incident lifecycle across multiple data center environments. Ensures contractual service level agreements are met in support of clients' and company's mission-critical business requirements. Works across a wide array of product lines and engages various levels of management on a day to day basis.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manages changes, incidents and problems across multiple data center environments to protect production and disaster recovery systems critical to business success.
* Provides immediate response and coordination aimed at minimizing the duration of service interruptions.
* Make decisions regarding real-time incident resolution activities and selecting client situations for executive and management escalation updates.
* Acts as a liaison between the business and technology teams for high severity incidents (priority 0, 1 and 2 spanning across the entire enterprise) and escalates as appropriate.
* Maintains trend data and metrics related to changes, incidents and problems for clients and executive reporting.
* Recommends and documents departmental standards and procedures.
* Consults with other teams on proper integration and correlation of the change, incident and problem management process and their respective areas.
* Ensures effective and rapid response to major incidents.
* Reviews and recommends, as appropriate, changes to support processes to ensure continuous improvement of the incident and problem management process.
* Facilitates daily, weekly and monthly tactical meetings as well as creates change and incident reports as determined by business and technology needs.
* Compiles the enterprise post incident report and works with various teams in root cause analysis process to determine cause of incident.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business, Communication or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience with a minimum of three (3) years related experience in change, incident or problem management
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Considerable knowledge of change, incident and problem management principles, procedures and techniques
* Considerable knowledge of standards and best practices relevant to the information technology industry (e.g. ITIL)
* Strong knowledge of issue resolution and escalation practices
Knowledge of BKFS products and services * Broad knowledge of IT infrastructure
* Ability to apply analysis and creative thinking when solving problems and conflict
* Ability to provide acute attention to detail
* Ability to communicate effectively to all levels within the organization
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
* Conflict resolution and facilitation skills
* Independent and collaborative decision-making ability within specified parameters
* Skilled at identifying and implementing process improvements
* Ability to effectively establish and maintain relationships across the organization
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Solid business acumen and an awareness of business implications of decisions
* Demonstrated skill in timely, proactive, responsive follow-through on deliverables
* Ability to organize tasks and priorities effectively and under minimal supervision
* Proven ability to function in an environment that requires flexibility, good judgment and sound decision-making often based on limited information and/or under extreme conditions
* Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Intermediate professional role. Moderate skills with moderate level of proficiency. Works under moderate supervision with latitude for independent judgment while learning. Supports change, incident, and problem management activities, from start to finish. Compose internal communications while conveying the appropriate level of urgency with minimal supervision. Identifies changes and incidents that may require management or executive escalation. May assist senior peers on less-complex projects in order to learn through experience. Capable of authoring and assisting with client facing service level reports. Typically requires a minimum of three (3) years of related work experience.
Black Knight Financial Services is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer