Enterprise Collaboration Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONEXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY WITH GLOBAL FORTUNE MANUFACTURING ORGANIZATION!
ENTERPRISE COLLABORATION ARCHITECT
_MAJOR FOCUS WILL BE ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF TARGET STATE ARCHITECTURE AND ROADMAP OF COLLABORATION SOLUTIONS._
LOCATED IN TROY, MI
GREAT CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Enterprise Collaboration Architect is responsible for the Strategy and Roadmap for Collaboration technologies. The Enterprise Collaboration Architect will work closely with the other EA domains like Applications, Infrastructure, Cloud, Network and Security as well as with the business in order to identify, recommend, develop, and support cost-effective collaboration solutions and technologies for all aspects of the organization. The Enterprise Collaboration Architectreports directly to the Domain Architecture Lead and is part of Enterprise Architecture which is part of the broader Strategy & Architecture IT Organization.
* Develop and maintain current and planned state architectural documents - Domain roadmaps, Standards, reference architecture/implementation documents
* Assess vendor development/test strategies
* Stay abreast of how collaboration technologies are currently impacting and driving competitors.
* Review and provide input to test plans, implementation plans, and project timelines for various projects
* Assist in determining production direction and assist in root cause analysis of escalations of operational issues
* Solve complex problems with many variables.
* Maintain in-depth knowledge of the organization's technologies and architecture
* Communicate architectural decisions, plans, goals and strategies
* Initiate and deliver technology evaluations and recommendations
* Analyze business requirements to develop technical solutions and their framework
* Maintain in-depth knowledge of IT industry best practices, technologies, architectures and emerging technologies.
* Review new and existing program/project architecture for compliance with IT standards, policies and architectural plans.
* Participates as the Collaboration subject matter expert in the development of solutions in support of new business and tools expansion.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
The Enterprise Collaboration Architect will be an effective communicator and leader. She/he will be able to conceptualize, plan, document and communicate effectively. The correct candidate will possess energy, develop value-added service definitions, and help lead change.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or computer engineering.
* Expertise and experience in communication, workflow and collaboration tools and Enterprise social networking tools
* Excellent knowledge of the best available tools, software, applications, and systems that support collaboration technologies
* Experience in SharePoint, Microsoft Lync, Exchange, workflow tools and Yammer
* In-depth experience in developing strategies, roadmaps, standards and reference architecture/implementation of collaboration tools
* In-depth technical knowledge of a wide range of network, PC, and platform operating systems
* Strong leadership and negotiation skills with business and technical groups
* Proven experience with flowcharting techniques.
* Strong project management and organization skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
* Demonstrated ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.