Enterprise Computer Operator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
Enterprise Information Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONNumber of Openings: 1
The purpose of this engagement is to optimize the activity of the Enterprise (ADP) Center Operations and Service Desk Operations and related services through the utilization of the Remedy ITSM Service Desk application to process and track incidents as well as the collection, analysis and reporting of incident information to assist in the streamlining and improvement of the management of the Enterprise resources at Office of Naval Intelligence. This engagement will also provide development, technical support, management and system administration of the ITSM Suite to include BMC Dashboard, Analytics with Service Desk, Asset Management and Atrium Discovery and Dependency Mapping (ADDM). This work will be done in conjunction with established H-ISC requirements, priorities and authorizations. This engagement will also provide ADP Center Operations Management support in the day to day operations of the ADP Centers.
* Performs hourly checks of systems.
* Processes file transfers using ONI Clear application.
* Performs various production system transfers.
* Periodically check temperature of Enterprise (ADP) Center.
* Perform scans and bum media to produce CDs or DVDs for users.
* Performs shift tum-over brief concerning systems that need attention.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Escort customer within Enterprise Operations Center.
* Perform Service Desk duties to assist customer with Level 1 support issues.
* TS/SCI security clearance
* DoDI 8570.01-M IAT
Certification CompTiA Security+ * Associates degree in computer science or closely related field and/or 3 years of experience In related field. 2(+) years of BMC Remedy lTSM Suite experience
* 3 years of experience with computer operations, or equivalent combination of related training and experience; including knowledge of PC operating systems (e.g. Windows, Unix, and Mac), and networking and email standards, and work on an IT service desk.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate orally and in writing.
* Ability to perform complex system shutdown and startup as per procedures.
* Ability to assist with diagnosis of network/system failures that result in unavailable service to the customer.
* Ability to understand and convey complex oral and written instructions. in unavailable service to the customer.
* Ability to understand and convey complex oral and written instructions.
EIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/Disabled.