Enterprise Corporate Accounting Manager(CPA) 9/2/2016
Client of Roljobs Technology
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We(OUR CLIENT) are one of the LARGEST PROVIDER OF SUPPLEMENTAL INSURANCE in the United States who are specialized in Employee Benefits, Broker Relationships, PEO, Small Business, Individual Policies.
We are currently seeking an ACCOUNTING POLICY MANAGER who will be responsible to manage and oversee the accounting issues resolution process and the research of technical accounting and reporting issues.
JOB ROLE : Accounting Policy Manager
JOB TYPE : Full time - Permanent
JOB LOCATION : Columbus, GA
COMPENSATION : $100K - $115K + Bonus + Benefits + Relocation
WORK AUTHORIZATION : US Citizen/ GC/ EAD - GC
WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU ON-BOARD IF YOU FELL UNDER THESE CATEGOROES :
* Minimum 5years of experience with Enterprise Corporate Accounting Policy
* CPA License
* Good working experience in IFRS Impact Assessments
* Minimum 5years of experience in SEC Reporting
AS AN ACCOUNTING POLICY MANAGER, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO :
* Manage and oversee the accounting issues resolution process and the research of technical accounting and reporting issues.
* Advise senior leadership team on technical accounting matters related to US GAAP, Statutory, and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
* Perform technical accounting research and provides interpretation of ambiguous and complex accounting literature to address technical accounting questions related to special projects.
* Communicate accounting policies and positions both verbally and in writing with senior management, external and internal auditors and Audit Committee.
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.