Enterprise Customer Success Manager 4 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Company Overview: Symantec enables people, businesses and countries to protect and manage their digital information so they can focus their time and energy on achieving their aspirations. Each employee plays a role in delivering best we can be results for Employees, Customers, and Shareholders while building the foundation for a stronger future. Come join Symantec s revolution. Overview of the Role: The role s primary mission is to provide leadership and direction to an energized Northeast Region and oversee Symantec s vibrant Americas Business. Responsibilities: * Sells Symantec s entire security portfolio (software, SAAS, managed services, etc...) and maintains relationships with 5-7 existing named accounts that are of substantial strategic importance to the organization.
* Develops strategies and orchestrates company resources to maximize sales volume and profit goals within assigned accounts.
* The territory is comprised of accounts that are strategic to the long-term success of the organization. The candidate is expected to cultivate and maintain executive level relationships in IT and various Lines of Business (LOB), focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship.
* Represents Symantec to the customer and the customer to the Symantec. Responsible for expanding Symantec s footprint in the assigned territory and ensuring ongoing customer satisfaction.
* Primary point-of-contact sales manager for account regardless of account s geographic location.
* Meeting and/or exceeding sales quota and customer satisfaction metrics.
* Assigned to large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts.
* Ability to collaborate with extended Symantec and partner teams but also to work independently to accomplish required tasks.
* Interface with all levels of management. Negotiating and influencing to build consensus. Present programs internally and externally. Work is focused on operational plans in support of strategic goals
Qualifications: * Bachelor s Degree or equivalent experience.
* 7+ years sales and/or account management experience in IT Security sales.
* Strong, documented track record of achievement against quota.
* Current contacts/relationships at large accounts in the region. Other regional account a plus.
* Strong business and executive level sales acumen. Tangible examples required.
* Excellent time management, presentation, written and oral skills
* Frequent business travel. Ability to rent a car and a valid driver s license required Personal: * Presence and credibility with strong influencing and negotiation skills.
* A charismatic and energetic Sales leader and with the ability to effectively build strong relationships as a foundation for influence. Innovative and strategic thinker. Willingness to learn; build and develop out from existing high-energy sales culture. Passionate about technology and people.
* Consistently demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to adapt to changing environments.
* Ability to operate in a collaborative manner within a complex, multi-cultural organization.
* Drives effective decisions and generate shared vision with key stakeholders (decision and commitment) to achieve goals effectivel
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.