This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Diversified Industrial Company
Position Title Enterprise Developer - Cincinnati Area #3138
Location Cincinnati Area
Position Summary: Primarily responsible for database programming.
General Purpose: Computer programming, system support; Client relations; problem resolution; critical thinking; database maintenance; relationship building
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Design and develop SQL stored procedures to automate workflows and/or optimize application performance
* Requirements gathering, database design, business logic development, application integration, software deployment and maintenance of existing systems
* Develop SQL procedures/functions
* Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program
* Conduct trial runs of new program applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct
* Correct errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced
* Consult with manager to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes
* Perform revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements
* Perform ad-hoc requests for data manipulations, imports, exports, and updates
* Establish and maintain interpersonal relationships by way of developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time
* Attend client, department and company meetings
* Comply with federal and state laws, company and department policies and procedures
* All other duties as assigned
Essential Skills and Experience:
* BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems or other technical discipline and/or related development experience using Microsoft technologies
* Experience with SQL Server 2008/2008R2 (including SQL Server Analysis Services; SQL Server Integration Services; SQL Server Reporting Services, TSQL, cursers, triggers, stored procedures, views, etc.)
* Experience developing and maintaining databases using the Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack within SQL Server
* Experience testing, debugging and documenting systems
* Familiarity with general computer use, computing theory and systems analysis methodologies
* Experience in .NET web-service frameworks (WCF, SOAP, MVC, Web API, etc.)
* Excellent work ethic, dependable and responsible
* Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills, good oral and written communication skills and excellent analytical skills
* Commitment to company value
Nonessential Skills and Experience:
* Microsoft Certified in Business Intelligence
* Experience of agile software methodologies and test driven development
BOTTOM LINE REQUIREMENTS WE NEED NOTES ON WITH CANDIDATE SUBMITTAL:
1. BS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE, COMPUTER ENGINEERING, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY OR RELATED PREFERRED.
3. EXPERIENCE WITH ENTITY FRAMEWORK, ANGULAR JS, KNOCKOUT JS AND ASP.NET.
4. SALARY REQUIREMENT