Enterprise - F1000 New Logo Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
20+, year old profitable, growing Sales training compan
JOB DESCRIPTIONDESIRED PROFILE FOR DIRECTOR OF ENTERPRISE ACCOUNTS
AN A PLAYER CONSISTENTLY PERFORMS IN THE TOP 15% OF ALL SALES PEOPLE IN ALL KEY PERFORMANCE METRICS. You "quarterback" your virtual team as though you are the General Manager of your own business. You leverage all of the tools and resources available to you but accepts personal responsibility for your performance in each of the fundamental aspects of your role - coverage, demand generation, and sales execution. You have developed your personal brand based on a long-term, strategic approach, and you are trusted to achieve your commitments.
_Just to be clear. This is a new logo, hunter, bag carrying sales role._
To achieve at least $2MM in bookings while developing a pipeline and activity level to achieve $2MM in annual bookings each year thereafter.
KEY PERFORMANCE METRICS / RESULTS:
* Proven sales track record of consistent success / quota achievement.
* Has achieved at least $200K in income at least once in his career.
* Proven, documented success in closing strategic, enterprise-level sales valued at $1M+.
* Seasoned sales pro who knows his best days are still ahead.
* Should come from SALES TRAINING, outsourcing or consulting world.
* Hunter. Proven success developing a sales territory and pipeline.
* Ability to understand client business challenges and map to Company's value proposition.
* Demonstrates passion, intellectual curiosity, and integrity.
* Michael Jordan: challenges everyone around him/her to elevate their game / performance.
* Challenges senior executives to face difficult realities and teaches them to how to solve their problems.
* Proven, documented success in closing strategic, enterprise wide systems valued at $1M+
* Excellent oral & written communication skills.
* Confident in front of crowds with executive level presence to interphase with the C level.
* Coachable: receptive to constructive feedback, solicits and accepts feedback and support.
* Process driven.
* Focuses on achieving long-term, strategic objectives while delivering near term results.
* Hungry & driven self-starter.
* Possesses and demonstrates outstanding listening skills.
* Competitive and expects to succeed.
VALUES & CULTURAL FIT:
* Shares Company Values (in service to co-workers, customers, & community).
* Possesses and demonstrates an "abundance mentality".
* Positive thinker.
* Self-starter and able to work independently
* The company is fast growing, both organically and through acquisitions. They have approx. 35sales people all over the world and should do about $70mm this year.
* Recently named by The National Association of Business Resources (NABR) as one of the nation's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. Joining 211other distinguished organizations across the country.
* NEED SUPERSTAR SALES PERSON WHO HAS EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE CLOSING COMPLEX DEALS TO FORTUNE 1 COMPANIES, PREFERABLY TO HEAD OF SALES, VP OF SALES, VP OF MARKETING OR CMO.
* We have placed the last 18 or 19 Sales and Sales mgt people at this company
* We have had a great relationship with the CEO for the last 20years, we are exclusive and engaged with this client and have developed a fantastic partnership.
The comp plan is $100k base salary (lower than software but huge comp plan with no caps) and approx. $275k OTE. Many sales people worldwide are making $250k, $300k some over $500k.
The company has been in business over 25years, has a truly remarkable list of reference able customers and is growing all over the world. Person will work remote and focus on prospecting to named list of 40+ larger companies over $500mm within the region. This is sincerely a great opportunity with a really fun, exciting, respected company in their space.
Please clarify what professional sales training courses you have taken and when.