Enterprise Internship Program WWO- Maitland, FL
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 1/12/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONENTERPRISE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
The Enterprise Summer Internship Program provides a strong foundation in the insurance industry through diverse assignments a variety of business areas and/or regions of the United States. Projects may focus on work in World Wide Operations, and Underwriting. Students successfully completing an internship after their sophomore year may be considered for a internship in another business area or location for the following summer. Students successfully completing an internship after their junior year may be considered for a trainee program or a full time position upon graduation. Internships will take place in Chicago, IL or our other branch offices nationwide.
The program provides challenging, innovative assignments that offer real-world experience in applying business education to short-term projects. As an intern, you will receive:
* In-depth education on our organization, our industry and how insurance companies make money
* A dedicated manager and a committed mentor who will guide you throughout your prospective internship(s) and career entry point at CNA
* A peer buddy who will help acclimate you in making the transition to a corporate environment
* Opportunities to meet with members of our senior leadership team and learn about their personal experiences in the insurance industry
* The chance to shadow professionals in a variety of disciplines
* Professional and personal development activities and ongoing feedback and coaching on performance
* Networking events with peers and members of our management team
* Presentation of your summer project results to our senior leadership team and the opportunity to gain insightful feedback regarding your achievements
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Must be pursuing a Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Liberal Arts, Risk Management and Insurance and completing sophomore or junior year of college
* Minimum GPA of 3.0 / 4.0
* Strong organizational and project management skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Effective problem-solving skills and analytical aptitude
* Demonstrated leadership ability
* Interest in the Insurance Industry
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
CNA Corporate Headquarters is located in the heart of Downtown Chicago at 333 S. Wabash Ave, just one block west of Michigan Avenue.
CNA is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or veteran status in employment opportunities
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Maitland
Other Locations: United States-Florida-Maitland
Organization: World Wide Ops
Job Posting: Aug 26, 2016
Unposting Date: Ongoing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.