Enterprise Marketing Manager, East - 8276 9/15/2016
Palo Alto Networks
New York City, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
Palo Alto Networks is hiring an Account Based Marketing (ABM) and enterprise marketing rock-star to our account marketing efforts for the Named East sales region.
Why apply* What gets us out of bed every morning is the calling to make cybersecurity breaches a thing of the past and to let the world know that prevention is possible. Our marketing team is made up of some of the best in the industry and we strive every day to make our own best work obsolete. If you want to join Palo Alto Networks on this mission and share the same passion to never settle, let s talk!
* Create and accelerate pipeline within the accounts of the Named East account sales team to enable them to meet their numbers
* Drive specific activity that accelerates deal conversions in a consistent and measurable way against your goals
* Create and manage ongoing communities with prospects, customers and influencers relevant to your key accounts
* Utilize account intelligence tools to create a long term account plan and partner with other marketing managers in the East territory to create and execute a holistic marketing plan
* Launch consistent, repeatable and measurable marketing campaigns for your region that you can report the results to the sales and marketing leadership
* Place special focus on top strategic accounts in the region that are selected for ABM, build a roadmap of how that account gets to prevention, and execute multiple tactics every quarter to ensure we are in constant communication with those accounts
* 8 to 10 years of previous marketing experience, ideally in a named or strategic account model
* Five years of B2B or preferably network security industry experience
* Previous sales experience a plus
* Solid experience working successfully with sales teams
* Proven ability and examples of owning your work at massive scale and consistent quality
* Humble geniuses who get things done, with other backgrounds, are also welcome to apply
Learn more about Palo Alto Networks here and check out our fast facts
Palo Alto Networks competes for the best talent. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits, including 401(K). Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.