Enterprise Mobility Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Falls Church, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONUnisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology. With approximately 22,500 employees, Unisys serves commercial organizations and government agencies throughout the world.
Enterprise Mobility Architect
Education & Experience
Master's degree & minimum of 15 years of overall IT related experience or equivalent.
Responsible for gathering requirements, application design, business and technical leadership, project leadership, API design, software development, testing, and implementation. Initiatives include responsive web, native implementations (i.e., iOS, Android, Windows), and cross platform offerings for both tablet and handheld form factors.
Must have a background in at least one or more of the following: iOS, Android, Windows Phone. In addition, candidates must also have a strong background in n-tiered application design, service oriented architecture (SOAP and/or REST), and Agile project management methodologies. Must have excellent communication and organization skills, object oriented development skills, documentation skills, self-motivation, project leadership expertise, and maintain outstanding professionalism.
* 5-7 years minimum application development experience in a professional environment
* 2-5 years minimum iOS, Android, or Responsive Web development
* 2-5 years minimum project management and/or technical leadership experience
* Excellent communication and leadership skills
* Common Mobile Design Patterns and Object Oriented Design skills
Additional Preferred Skills:
* Previous consulting experience
* Experience with XML, C, C++, Web Services
* Demonstrable thought leadership evident through personal contributions e.g. GitHub profile
* Angular / Ember / Gulp / Sass
* Xcode, Swift, CocoaPods, Storyboards, Spring, Android Studio, Layouts, Gradle, Charles, Xamarin
* TestFlight, Google Beta, App Distribution, Crash Reporting, Analytics and Attribution, Enterprise App Distribution strategies
* Design Patterns
* Version Control i.e. Git, Subversion, AccuRev
* Experience with BYOD and Enterprise Mobility Management approaches
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com .
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED. img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://unisys.contacthr.com/50702891.jpg /