Enterprise Monitoring Tools Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONENTERPRISE MONITORING TOOLS CONSULTANT
* Able to Manage Tools platform .
* Interfaces with customers and senior management to define requirements across functional boundaries.
* Manages work activities, correcting and modifying as appropriate.
* Drives all tactical project and program activity to meet pre-established goals and objectives.
* Develops and maintains detailed process and procedure documents which will be used across the Service Assurance tools Track .
* Leads projects from initiation through delivery, ensuring compliance in project lifecycle process, security standards, and quality.
* Tracks program/project metrics and deliverables.
* Organizes interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project on schedule and within budget constraints.
* May coordinate major system introductions, including customer system sign off and transition to operational status.
* Provides feedback on employees' performance to their respective managers.
JOB SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE
* Working knowledge of various IT technologies, systems, development, and maintenance concepts, principles, and techniques.
Must have very good Technical Knowledge on Monitoring and Automation
* Demonstrates command of Project Management Body of Knowledge
* Utilizes project management skills and processes
* Knowledge of industry business processes and practices
Must have a good working knowledge and understand of a complex global Data Center and Network environment who seeks to evaluate and integrate new technology
Deep level understanding on following tools and technology using tools such as:
Moog soft /NOI
AppDynamic / other APM
VOIP monitoring tools i.e Prognosis , Nectar
Automation tools i.e SCORCH , ITPAM, HP OO etc
CAIM , NNM
Other Open source tools on monitoring and management
Very good understanding on new solution Design , scripting and automation
Experience with - Alert Management software solution such as AlarmPoint and Telalert
Develop procedures and documentation of all monitoring systems and services
Possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a diverse global environment.
Ability to lead, drive or be an active team member for new projects as they pertain to enterprise monitoring/
Must be able to multi-task and change priorities easily