Enterprise Network Engineer 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Past experience or industry knowledge of Partner / Reseller roles; competitive challenges and strong business acumen.
- Active participant in virtual technology teams within Advanced Services and/or SE Virtual Teams.
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise network management, network availability and capacity planning preferred
CCIE Security or R CCNP Security or R&S
Some travel to team meetings in centralized location will be required.Ability and experience in working independently with remote supervision required.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND RECOMMENDATION:
Typically requires BS, CS, or University degree equivalent plus 6-8 years experience in networkengineering or telecommunications support environment.
Must Have: EGIRP, BGP, ROUTING
Cyber Security with
Routing + IoT or
Routing + Content
Expert level knowledge in TWO or more of the following (3+ preferred):
* Wireless LAN Controllers
* Identity Services Engine (ISE)
* Cisco Access Control (CPAM)
* Cisco IP Cameras/ Cisco IP Phones
* Cisco Video Surveillance Manager
* Content Security - ESA & WSA and CWS
* Security - ASA
* Cisco CGS 2520, Cisco CGR 2010, ISR819