Enterprise Policy Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
Bank of America Merchant Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Number: 4419
Position Title: 320RW : REGULATORY RISK
Position specific description
The successful candidate manages a centralized document management function that ensures frameworks, policies, standards and procedures are developed in a consistent manner to support the execution of programs across the enterprise.
* Maintain a centralized list of approved frameworks, policies, standards and procedures
* Responsible for content of the Global Risk Documentation Policy and Procedure
* Serve as central point of contact for all Risk and Compliance policy and procedure documents including subject matter areas including anti-money laundering and Bank Secrecy Act compliance, UDAAP, privacy compliance, Fair Credit Reporting Action, OFAC compliance, international risk and compliance documents and various risk governance related areas.
* Execute requirements of Global Risk Documentation Policy and Procedure
* Work with Document Process Owner to document requirements at appropriate level using approved templates
* Socialize document with key stakeholders prior to obtaining approval
* Coordinate working sessions with policy key stakeholders as necessary to develop/update document when part of annual review
* Prepare executive summary and submit for ERC approval
* Maintain documentation and evidence of policy and standard approval
* Oversee the framework, policy and standard approval process
* Work with Risk and Compliance to determine appropriate action to document processes/requirements as part of the Risk Governance Framework programs (RCSA, CRA, FRA, Op Losses, Issues)
* Administer the Policy Review Committee on behalf of the committee chair.
* Train/educate new BCOs on Document Governance Office
* Provide monthly update on weekly BCO routine on recently approved frameworks, policies, standards
* Microsoft Office Suite: Word (advanced), PowerPoint, SharePoint
* Ability to juggle multiple priorities and deadlines
* Excellent proofreading and grammar skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* General knowledge of risk management (risk types, process mapping, risk and control identification)
* Ability to translate complex concepts and requirements in to easily understandable, actionable action statements
* Ability to navigate in a matrixed environment
* Prior project management experience
* Prior policy or technical writing experience
* 2-5 years of risk and compliance experience
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina US
Community / Marketing Title: Enterprise Policy Manager
Bank of America Merchant Services connects businesses and consumers by doing payments better. In an increasingly complex marketplace, we empower businesses to give consumers the right commerce experience. We consult with businesses to customize solutions that integrate selling channels, open new markets, solve problems using data, stay secure and, ultimately, accomplish more.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Bank of America Merchant Services ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
The employer will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the employer s legal duty to furnish information.
Alternate Location 1:
Alternate Location 2:
Alternate Location 3:
Alternate Location 4:
Work Location Type: Office Space