Enterprise Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION DETAILS:
JOB TITLE: Enterprise Project Manager
LOCATION: Columbia, SC
DURATION: 12+ Months
* Review and determine the impact of all scope change requests and submit them to the e-Permitting Governance Council for review and approval.
* Maintain the scope control and validation measures and communicate any changes to scope to all project participants.
* Ensure that all project documentation is updated based on any changes made.
* Utilize processes, templates, etc. approved by the project management office.
* Communicates progress, risks, expectations, timelines, milestones and other key project metrics to team members and management staff. Where project control is in jeopardy, creates contingency plans with appropriate input from key team members and implement a revised project schedule, scope in a timely manner.
* Other general project management duties as assigned.
* The position will be utilized for 40 hours per week for the duration of this project. The selected candidate should be able to work flexible hours where it may be necessary for work to be completed outside traditional business hours.
* Candidates must be self-motivated, team-oriented, work under limited supervision, and respond to priority tasks as needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
* Experience with Project Management of large enterprise level projects with proven implementation success.
* PMI, PMP CERTS.
* Requirements Gathering
* Ability to develop, communicate, and present Project Documentation and Reports.
* Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodologies.
* Experience in Agile/Scrum.
* Knowledge of Information Technology field, best practices, organization, and operations.
* Expert with Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project 2013.
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
* Experience managing a similar Software Deployment Project (i.e. focuses on Permitting, Licensing, Certification, Registration, Inspection, Compliance and other concepts addressed in the solicitation).
* Experience managing a State Funded Project.
* Ability to establish positive working relationships with technical staff, customers and others involved in Data-Centric management.
* Ability to integrate Technical Systems with agency goals and objectives.
* Bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field of work or equivalent work experience.
* Possesses 5-7years of work experience managing IT implementation projects of moderate complexity and scope.
* PMI, PMP Certification