Enterprise Sales Development Rep-2
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 1/6/2017
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4656 Enterprise Sales Development Rep-2 (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Enterprise Sales Development Rep-2
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Invest time and effort into learning and practicing prospecting techniques, then apply those techniques to find new Citrix customers and opportunities in assigned vertical market.
- Develop and apply an understanding of Citrix products, sales methodology, processes, and prospecting techniques to new customer targets.
- Achieve sales activity targets, set appointments, create new opportunities and achieve pipeline creation goals.
- Learn to input accurate and timely opportunity updates in SalesForce.com for management visibility in territory pipeline.
- Set qualified appointments for the territory manager counterparts with new customers to address their IT challenges and business needs.
- Establish relationships and work with key channel partners, system integrators, and any other external partner to develop and achieve the defined account strategies and opportunity plans.
- Establish relationships with field sales, systems engineers, consultants, and sales specialists to maximize full potential of every opportunity.
- Establish relationships with internal resources in order to move specific opportunities through the sales stages consistent with account strategies.
- Learn and begin to deliver product presentations to customers focusing on selling and positioning Citrix solutions.
- Achieve at least 4 hours of daily phone time and 60 verifiable outbound phone calls per day which is an MBO measurement of the position.
- Identify and develop opportunities across different product groups in order to leverage sales opportunities.
Qualifications (knowledge, skills, abilities)
- Proven ability to communicate effectively in presentations via telephone and computer with customers required.
- Ability to identify new and existing opportunities through basic consultative selling methodology
- Proven self-starter with motivated attitude to manage multiple tasks, projects and responsibilities
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Developing knowledge of Citrix products and solutions
- History of successful target attainment
- Knowledge of CRM and opportunity management systems preferably Sales.com
- Experience with MS Office and internet
- Knowledge of two tier channel sales (VAR, distribution, and vendor)
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, and Experience)
- AA degree or equivalent experience required.
- Up to 2 years of Technical Telesales experience in a rapidly changing dynamic environment required.
- Some phone cold calling experience preferred.
- Experience in a high tech environment in an indirect sales and procurement environment with a demonstrated track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology is preferred.
- CCSP certification a plus
Inside Sales - Services Sales Rep
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.