Enterprise Sales Representative 8/9/2016
Great Plains Communications
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Great Plains Communications is looking for a high-energy sales professional to join our growing sales team.
* Prospecting, presenting, and closing the sale of network services with mid to large enterprises and other communications firms
* Negotiating contracts with customers and partners
* Working with Project Management and Billing teams to ensure the post-sale implementation occurs effectively
* Ensuring the customer is satisfied
* Developing a sales forecast and expense budget necessary to support sales efforts
* Meeting or exceeding sales quota as determined by management
* Providing reports and information on a regular basis
Successful candidate must have strong public relations skills, time management skills, and written and verbal communications skills. Must also possess the ability to think strategically and to work effectively with a diverse group of co-workers and customers. Experience selling at a C-level is preferred. A working understanding of telephony including Internet, managedEthernet, traditional voice, and SIP trucks is desired. Bachelor's degree or equivalent, plus 10 or more years of salesexperience in the telecommunications field is desired.
This position works out of our Omaha office with some required days at our Blair headquarters. Must possess a valid driver's license and be able to travel approximately 10% of each month.
Competitive salary, commissions, and benefits provided. EOE.
Great Plains Communications is the largest independent telecommunications company in Nebraska. We are family-owned, with more than 100years of experience and service to 90 communities throughout the state. At Great Plains Communications, our business is centered on basic core values that drive everything we do. These values --- accountability, community, integrity, quality, service, and teamwork --- remind us to strive for excellence every day.