Enterprise Service Desk Level 1 Agent
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Enterprise Service Desk Level 1 Agent
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology. With approximately 22,500 employees, Unisys serves commercial organizations and government agencies throughout the world.
Education & Experience:
High School Diploma and minimum 1 year of previous experience in providing Service Desk services or in customer service support, along with certification, as noted below* or equivalent .
Responsible for providing the first-line of telephone technical support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications for customers. Answers more complex questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products. Applies basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct common failures. Escalates complex problems to higher level of expertise within organization.
The Level 1 Service Desk Agents will be required to support Unisys Clients and the contractual service level in the achievement of prompt response, high level customer service and technical first contact support. They will be required to clearly articulate customer requirements and interface with a variety of Unisys second level teams and third party service providers. The Level 1 Agent will deal with all calls to the Service Desk that can be varied and complex requiring a wide range of technical knowledge and interpersonal skills to assist, diagnose and or resolve issues. The Level 1 agent will also be required to assist with managing escalated customer issues and creation of updates to process and procedure documentation as required.
* 1 st Level telephone contact support
* Respond to and resolve customer requests, in relation to software, hardware and network operations difficulties by providing fast, efficient and friendly customer service.
* Ability to resolve problems with or without remote tools
* Consistently achieve First Contact Resolution performance metric
* Accurately document calls and cases
* Aware of customer's time restraints and work within those time limits
* Keep customer aware of resolution steps - if ticket needs to be dispatched
* Provide clients with problem reference numbers and request numbers
* Enter all troubleshooting/resolution steps into the trouble ticket
* Understanding of SLA requirements for the client
* Assist in cross training and communicate quick fixes
* Manage time and workload to meet predetermined service levels
* Windows 7 or MCP certification
* CompTIA A+ and/or Sec+ Certification
* Education, training and/or relevant experience equivalent to the completion of a relevant certificate course and/or relevant experience in Information Technology service delivery
* 12 months IT Service Desk experience
* Working knowledge of data and voice network concepts
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.